Hair transplant procedures are considered a certain solution to hair loss problems. If you experience hair loss problems, you may want to learn how hair transplant works?
Hair loss is one of the annoying problems that can be experienced in almost every age of men. We said it is one of the annoying problems because it has not only an impact on your appearance but also has an impact on your psychology. Many people with hair loss experience low self-esteem problems.
What Problems Cause Hair Loss?
According to the scientist, the biggest reason that leads to hair loss is stress. If your stress level high, it is possible that you experience temporary or permanent hair loss problems. Other reasons that lead to hair loss problems are shown as follows;
- Hormonal imbalance
- Cancer treatments
- Some medications
Step By Step Hair Transplant Procedures
After we understand what hair loss is, we can now pass through to learn how hair transplant procedures work. You’ll find step by step hair transplant procedure below.
- In the first step, you will be informed by your surgeon about the technique, which you preferred as a hair transplant procedure with your surgeon.
- The second step is trimming your hair on your donor area, which is usually the back of your head, to extract hair follicles easily.
- In this step, resistant hair follicles are removed from the donor area for the recipient area and then surgically sutured.
- These stitches in the donor area are covered with unshaved hair, and then these stitches are removed 10 days later.
- In this process, hair follicles taken from the donor area are divided into grafts with the help of microscopes.
- Hair taken from the donor area is prepared to be planted in the recipient area where baldness is located. In the meantime, the recipient area is prepared for this process.
- Follicular Unit Grafts are placed in tiny incisions that are made in an irregular pattern in the recipient area.
- The incision marks heal naturally, and the redness in the recipient area vanishes within a week. Then starts the aftercare process.
If you want to learn more information about hair transplant proccess, you can reach our experts by filling out the form above.